Wednesday, December 20, 2017

NEW DT Members


Hello Crafters

We want to welcome our NEW Design Team.


Here are our new and very talented girls that will be inspiring you from January 2018.



Ine
Hello, I’m Ine (creaine).
I’m a married mum, have a daughter and work 3 days a week. 
I think cardmaking is a great hobby, I  have my own blog (http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/) and a Dutch cardgroup on Facebook, so come and have a look, if you like.

You can also find some of my cards on my facebookgroup (https://www.facebook.com/creaine/)
I’m working on a few Designteams……a great job to do!!

I love to work with digi’s, sketches and embroider on cards as well. Love to work with die-cuts.
Further I enjoy swimming and reading and surfing on my computer.



Hi! My name is Maja and I’m from Slovenia, a small country in central Europe. I’m a single mum to 9 years old son and I love spending time with him. We both love long walks, playing volleyball and traveling. I’m a Slovene and Italian language teacher, but whenever I can I go to my crafting room and start crafting.

I'm a creative person since I remember. Before I went to school I loved drawing but even more cutting my drawings with scissors. So, is not strange that my favorite tool is my Big Shot machine. I love making my own embellishments, recycling all kinds of materials and inventing new techniques. My favorite style is CAS.
The most precious crafting moments are when I craft with my son. He's inspiring me very often.
I’m glad to share my work with you.
Maja


You will be able to see all the creations of these two wonderful girls from January.

We look forward to working with you.

Hugs, 
Sketchy Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x